Sunday 25 March 2012

Daily Deviation And A Great Week!

Well everyone, its been one hell of a week. Finally finished my portfolio show after 3 days of exhibition. It was a really fun experience as i met new friends and people who were interested in art and also people that were in different industries and line of work. However to top all of that, i found out that one of my art pieces had been awarded the daily deviation. It really came as a surprise to me as i didn't expect my work to be able to make it as a daily feature. I definitely want to thank everyone that has made this possible, and i will continue to create better art pieces. Lastly, i want to thank everyone that has fav'd, commented on the piece and new people that have watched me, i might not be able to comment back and thank every one of you personally, but know for a fact that i am definitely very grateful for your support. Cheers and have a great week ahead!

Website Link: Click Here
Facebook Link: Click Here
Daily Deviation Link: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment